Anguilla: Getting Around
Driving is on the left in Anguilla and the speed limit is 30 mph. You need a temporary Anguilla Driver's license that is issued to drivers with a valid foreign or international driver's license. Temporary licenses are available at rental car companies and at the Traffic Department in the Valley. The cost of the license is $10 US.
- APEX Car Rental 1-264-497-2642
- AVIS Rent A Car 1-264-497-2642
- Budget Rent-A-Car 1-264-497-5871
- Caribbean Rentals Ltd. 1-264-497-4662
- Connor's Car Rentals 1-264-497-6433
- High-Way Rent A Car Ltd. 1-264-497-2183
- Island Car Rentals 1-264-497-2723
- Rodco's Car Rental 1-264-497-2773
- Summer Set Car Rental 1-264-497-5278
- Thrifty Car Rental 1-264-497-2656
- Triple K Car Rental 1-264-497-5934
- Uncle Ernie's Car Rentals 1-264-497-2542
Taxis are a popular way to get around the island and to see the island. Many drivers will provide visitors with an island tour. Ask your hotel concierge to arrange a taxi for you. Many drivers will give you their card with their phone number for your return.
Taxi rates are fixed in Anguilla.
As Anguilla is flat many people opt to sightsee on a bike or scooter. Bikes are available from about $10 per day, scooters from about $20 per day.
- A&S Scooter Rentals 1-264-497-8803
- Boo's Cycle Rentals 1-264-497-2323
- Exotic Plus 1-264-497-2821
- Harry's Scooter Rentals 1-264-497-4336
- Flambayo Health Depot 1-264-497-5370
- Multiscenic Bike Rental 1-264-497-5810
Check with your hotel for bicycle rentals.