Antigua and Barbuda: Fun Facts
- The regatta is considered #1 in the Caribbean and is among the top 10 in the world.
- Does steel band music, colorful costumes and parades appeal to you? Then you are invited to
carnival which is the last week of July.
- Donkey races which are hilarious, is a part of the activities at the reactivated race track along with a fleet of thoroughbreds.
- Other sports
include cricket, tennis, squash football (soccer), netball and basketball.
- Scuba diving
operations exists all around the island for beginners as well as advanced drivers.
- Dance under the stars to raggae traditional live music, bustling beaches, glitzy casinos and a Disney-esque marine-themed resort called Atlantis.
- The most imposing historic building in the capital is the Cathedral of St John. Churches you can attend are Anglican, Moravian,
Baptist, Jehovah's Witness, Methodist, Pentecostal Roman Catholic & Seventh Day, Ad
- Enjoy all the sight and sound of the island of Antigua and check out the day trip to
Barbuda 25 miles north of Antigua.
- Great restaurants are available local fast food gourmet
continental French & Italian.
- Most of the dress code is casual only a few require tie and
jacket for dinner if you love to eat good island food this is the place for you.
- Other Great Activities:
Aerobics, Deep Sea Fishing, Golf, Gym, Sailing, & Horse Riding truly a place to enjoy.