What is Happening in Cayman Islands:
The Cayman Islands is one of the countries where United States and Canadian citizens do not need visas or passports, only a proof of citizenship. These islands cater very much for the tourists industry and try to make as few impediments as possible for the visitors.
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Easter Holidays - Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter Monday (These holidays occur either late March or early April)
- Queen's Birthday (Second Monday in April)
- Constitution Day - July 6
- Remembrance Day - November 9
- Christmas Day - December 25
- Boxing Day - December 26
The Boxing Day holiday the rich took that from the British in which they boxed the foods after Christmas day, to give the less fortunate. There are dances and horse racing on this day.