Cayman Islands: Weddings
Fees: Marriage License $200.00 US (stamp inclusive)
- There is no waiting period.
- Individuals must apply for a Marriage Officer and a Non-resident Marriage License. Contact:
- Individuals must provide proof of entry from the Cayman Islands International Immigration Department.
- Non-residents must obtain a marriage license from the Chief Secretary’s Office.
- Individuals must provide original birth certificates along with photo identification.
- Original or certified
copies of divorce or death certificate are required if applicable.
- Two witnesses must be
present at the ceremony.
To obtain Marriage License, please contact:
Deputy Chief Secretary,
3rd floor Government Administration Building,
Arrangement with Marriage Officers