- All documents need to be photocopied and certified by your local lawyer. They aren then sent to the Cuban Embassy with translations to be legalized.
- Both birth certificates - must show both parents' full names or attach details separately, passports, divorce decree, if applicable.
- Affidavit stating both parties are single, full names, religions and occupations. Please photocopy everything.
- Three (3) day residency is needed.
- Weddings are are performed on weekdays only.
More Articles... -
Submit an Article
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Proverb: Moon a run till daylight catch it.
Meaning: You may think you are getting away with your misdeed, but one Day you will be caught.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios