CaribbeanChoice.com
   HOME |  Carnival |  Recipes |  Gourmet Shop |  Islands |  Games |  Market |  News |  Links |  Events |  Articles |  Forums  |  Search 

Forum Categories
 Main Menu

Battle of the
 Islands

Popular Forums 

Newsletters 

Food 

Caribbean Corner 

Feedback   
Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you want!

Saturday, November 01, 2014 

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Caribbean Room
 CaribbeanChoice : General Discussion : The Caribbean Room
Message Icon Topic: DO CARIBBEAN MEN KNOW HOW TO BE FAITHFUL? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 18 Next >>
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Online Status: Offline

Saint-Vincent.gif, 0 kB United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2003 at 2:52pm
Women are very much open... It is most men that are afraid to share their inner emotions and thoughts.
Passion,dancing and music conn
IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2003 at 2:55pm

They are afraid (Caribbean Men) to defend their actions.  All they do is hide and seek instead of being honest.    We want to know where are the faithful Caribbean men gone.

IP IP Logged
sexylean
Landlubber
Landlubber

United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote sexylean Replybullet Posted: 18 Dec 2003 at 3:30pm
i think that some caribbean man know how to be faithful  

Edited by sexylean
IP IP Logged
Duck Sauce
Boatswain
Boatswain

pirate-flag-small.gif, 0 kB

Quote Duck Sauce Replybullet Posted: 18 Dec 2003 at 8:07pm

Originally posted by sexylean

i think they do  

You think they do what?

"One person can make a difference, one person can change the world, but you must choose to do so. You must make the future or others will make it for you." -J. Michael Straczynski
IP IP Logged
Cremeµx
Landlubber
Landlubber

Canada.gif, 0 kB

Quote Cremeµx Replybullet Posted: 20 Dec 2003 at 4:39pm

do caribbean men know how to be faithful speaking as a caribbean man i will say yea .Caribbean men are only unfaithful when they dont meet the right person.Most caribbean men r not faithful cause they get mix up with the wrong woman to be faithful u take the time out to know her inside out and only a few caribbean men do that so from one caribbean man to the rest out there who reading this hell yea caribbean men know how to be faithful.

caribbean man to the bone

IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 20 Dec 2003 at 5:10pm

Cremeµx: "Most caribbean men r not faithful cause they get mix up with the wrong woman "

When you say "wrong woman" what you mean.   Have you ever cheated on any woman you have been in a relationship with?

IP IP Logged
Marina Tham
Landlubber
Landlubber

Malaysia.gif, 0 kB

Quote Marina Tham Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2003 at 9:45am

Cremeµx: "Most caribbean men r not faithful cause they get mix up with the wrong woman "

Now, I'm no caribbean man nor caribbean woman. A matter of fact I'm Asian. From an Asian woman's point of view, I would like to know what do you mean here of "Wrong Woman"? Well this phrase also sounds quite familiar here among Asian Men too. I think men are men, no matter where there are (mostly unfaithful creatures).

There are good ones too but just a minority fraction of the entire lot.

To me, I am happily married and hope to be for a long long time to come.

I think cheating comes in when a person feels that they still want to explore to find something better, something different maybe! A person that cheats is a person that is not contented, a person that is still a child deep down inside.  Take a short moment in silence and think ... Think truely or you'll be cheating to yourself too... Are you contented with your partner? If you are not, what are the qualities that you dislike? Think again from your partner's point of view. Do you think she/he is contented with you then?

IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 22 Dec 2003 at 2:43am

Marina Tham: "I think cheating comes in when a person feels that they still want to explore to find something better, something different maybe! A person that cheats is a person that is not contented, a person that is still a child deep down inside.  Take a short moment in silence and think ... Think truely or you'll be cheating to yourself too... Are you contented with your partner? If you are not, what are the qualities that you dislike? Think again from your partner's point of view. Do you think she/he is contented with you then?"

Thank you very much for your comment.  I could not even put it better than the way you just did.  I agree with you 100%. Thanks again.

IP IP Logged
Deelady
Landlubber
Landlubber

United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote Deelady Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2004 at 3:11pm

This was posted on another sight with a similar topic and I thought this person made a good point....

"men cheat because it is a nature that is inherent in every man to do so. unless a man subscribes to a higher calling they can't just help themselves. that is why you'd find a man married to a very beautiful woman that does "all" and still play randy-shandy; then he'll come home and cry his eyes out when he's caught. it's more than wanting to try out things, but if that is the case why don't you spice things up by teaching your wife what it is you want whether it is karma sutra, back-flip, butterfly, dragon-style and all what not abi? there is a lot of material out there (books, videos) than can help even the most uninformed. whatever you want your wife to do tell her and don't for one day imagine that she would find it strange. that's what every sensible wife wants to do - to make every wish her husband's desire. but after all this, it is only a willingness to obey God that'll make you not to try elsewhere and nothing else. "

As well as this person....

"men cheat for different reasons none of which are right.But sistas need to stop pin pointing cheating on one sex cuz us ladies can be jus as bad. so maybe the question should be why do people cheat? maybe because they get bored easily, or cant stand havin the same craker everyday and desire sumthin different.but if so why hurt the person your with by making them belive thier all you desire and do them a favor by letting them go.You can then go on to find what your partner could not provide without all them cursing and hurt that cheating brings.Need more answers read eric jeromes ****eys 'between lovers' then you'll understand what cheating results to. "

IP IP Logged
Deelady
Landlubber
Landlubber

United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote Deelady Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2004 at 3:15pm

and this....

"men are turned on by what they see (they are sexual beings) while for women, we are sensual beings (turned on by what we hear, smell, feel etc). there are basic differences between men and women so we have to know this to get the best out of our relationships with the oposite sex. communication is vital and the life-line of any relationship so be more open."

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 18 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version