CaribbeanChoice.com
   HOME |  Carnival |  Recipes |  Gourmet Shop |  Islands |  Games |  Market |  News |  Links |  Events |  Articles |  Forums  |  Search 

Forum Categories
 Main Menu

Cuba Main Menu 

Popular Forums 

Newsletters 

Food 

Caribbean Corner 

Feedback   
Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you want!

Sunday, August 18, 2019 

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Cuba Forums
 CaribbeanChoice : General Discussion : Country-Specific Forums : Cuba Forums
Message Icon Topic: Cuba - Beaches Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Shucander
Admiral
Admiral

Palm Beach Aruba

Online Status: Offline

Aruba.GIF, 0 kB

Quote Shucander Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2008 at 3:06pm
I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship.
IP IP Logged
Shucander
Admiral
Admiral

Palm Beach Aruba

Aruba.GIF, 0 kB

Quote Shucander Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2008 at 3:07pm
IP IP Logged
Shucander
Admiral
Admiral

Palm Beach Aruba

Aruba.GIF, 0 kB

Quote Shucander Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2008 at 3:08pm
IP IP Logged
Shucander
Admiral
Admiral

Palm Beach Aruba

Aruba.GIF, 0 kB

Quote Shucander Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2008 at 3:08pm
IP IP Logged
Shucander
Admiral
Admiral

Palm Beach Aruba

Aruba.GIF, 0 kB

Quote Shucander Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2008 at 3:09pm
IP IP Logged
wgex1839

United-Kingdom.gif, 0 kB

Quote wgex1839 Replybullet Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 10:39pm
We have turn out to be cleverer, more advisable: McIlroy??Blames?? Kaymer stitched stitched nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys cheap for her deficiency of results therefore farby t.
satya narayan abu dhabi deputy editorPublished: youth authentic nfl jerseys Of sixteen:Thirty-five authentic nfl jerseys made in china Economy is shown 12-15, 2013 Picture Credit score: ReutersRory McIlroy of South Eire talks in a presentation revealing your pet seeing that Nike's completely new ambassador throughout Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi: Rory McIlroy can feel he could be a better, cleverer far better gambler as compared with he / she became a year ago because he commences 2013 since the world??s # 1 graded golf enthusiast together with two Majors beneath her harness.
In hindsight on This year, McIlroy claimed, ??I??d choose to imagine that I??m a much better gambler, I??m a smarter participant.
You realize, Year about, you have expertise through the various things on and off this the game.
????I make an effort to study anytime I really do one thing; if perhaps it??s good or bad, try and study from this faults as well as go forward.
You recognize, It could well be unsatisfactory plainly didn??t imagine I was a new wiser individual sitting right here now than I'd been 12 months ago,?? he stated, admitting of which his / her huge achievements came earlier than predicted.
??If I had kommet along with spoke with everyone throughout May '07 as i simply made pro for the Belfry, you know, My spouse and i wouldn??t include believed that I'd personally possibly be seated here as some sort of two-time Significant Winner, Absolutely no.
1 in the earth along with performing exactly what I??ve designed in the action currently.
It??s recently been such a large amount more quickly as compared with I guess it's time going to go,?? mentioned the actual 23-year-old by Upper Eire.
Write-up goes on below??But you know, truly shows your skill when you undertake tough and you simply work hard and also ideally it??s an inspiration to numerous young kids to choose from that they'll go and also carry out the same thing.
??Commenting with his / her probabilities within the Abu Dhabi HSBC The sport of golf Champion starting up the next day, McIlroy ascribed Martin Kaymer pertaining to their deficit of success right here.
??It??s a place I've got accomplished perfectly. I believe a single issue personally of late may be Martin Kaymer.
He??s played nicely close to in this article and also acquired the idea a couple of times, three times I believe and I often came out the second best,?? mentioned the particular Irishman.
??It could well be nice to go a single better immediately and obviously that??s just what exactly I??m aiming for, but it??s a terrific area and looks such as the game of golf is at various forms, likewise, so you understand, I??ve obtained beneficial remembrances of your system as well as I??ve experienced perfectly about in the past, and so with any luck , I'll make it happen again immediately,?? McIlroy said.
Related articles:

http://www.nanguangwj.com/viewthread.php?tid=2448507&extra=

http://wiki.exponentcms.org/User:Zt1106725c#Ross_Bain

http://travelingheroes.com/bbpress/topic.php?id=936044&replies=1#post-818776

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version