CaribbeanChoice.com
   HOME |  Carnival |  Recipes |  Gourmet Shop |  Islands |  Games |  Market |  News |  Links |  Events |  Articles |  Forums  |  Search 

Forum Categories
 Main Menu

News Main Menu 

Popular Forums 

Newsletters 

Food 

Caribbean Corner 

Feedback   
Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you want!

Monday, July 15, 2019 

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
News, Current Events & Politics
 CaribbeanChoice : General Discussion : News, Current Events & Politics
Message Icon Topic: WHAT A THING TO TELL THE KING Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4
sandra
Privateer
Privateer

Online Status: Offline

Dominica.gif, 0 kB

Quote sandra Replybullet Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 8:53am
15-yr-old Schoolboy stabbed to death for Blackberry phone in North London; cops arrest four persons

LONDON – Cops have arrested four people after a schoolboy was stabbed to death by a gang after a fight over a BlackBerry mobile phone, it was claimed today. Relatives paid tearful tributes to talented young musician Negus McClean — and said they would even pray for his killers. The…
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things
IP IP Logged
sandra
Privateer
Privateer

Dominica.gif, 0 kB

Quote sandra Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 8:01am
Doctor accussed of sexual assault after telling patients to lose weight with orgasms

A Pennsylvania weight-loss doctor has been accused of sexually assaulting his patients and telling at least one victim that having an orgasm in his office could help her shed pounds.

Investigators in Conshohocken say 64-year-old Arie Oren assaulted at least six women, ages 24 to 59, in his Weight Control medical office between 2008 and December 2010.

“If you have an orgasm, that would burn around 200 calories,” he told one of the women, according to an arrest affidavit acquired by The Philadelphia Inquirer.

On multiple occasions, Oren allegedly placed an electric massager on his victims’ thighs and buttocks — a technique he reportedly claimed would break up their fat.

The doctor would then move the device to their genitals, authorities say.

The suspect is also accused of attempting to kiss some of the patients, groping them and placing one of his victims’ hands on his ....

“The visit is on the house because you’re so hot,” he allegedly told a patient.

Oren, who has posted $100,000 bail, has been charged with four counts of aggravated indecent assault and eight counts of indecent assault.

I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things
IP IP Logged
Rogerka
Captain
Captain

Jamaica.gif, 1 kB Slovakia.gif, 0 kB

Quote Rogerka Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 5:09am

Eek

Peace out
IP IP Logged
Citizen Eve
Privateer
Privateer

Grenada.gif, 0 kB Canada.gif, 0 kB

Quote Citizen Eve Replybullet Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:04am

... oh my lord ... this man is insane ...
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.
IP IP Logged
sandra
Privateer
Privateer

Dominica.gif, 0 kB

Quote sandra Replybullet Posted: 14 July 2011 at 6:49am

WOMAN DIES FROM ALLERGIC REACTION TO SEX WITH DOG

Friday, July 8th, 2011 | The Journal IRELAND –

A MAN HAS appeared before Limerick District Court charged with ordering his Alsatian dog to have sex with a 43-year-old mother of four, who died from an adverse allergic reaction to the intercourse.

The Irish Sun reports that Sean McDonnell, 57, is charged with buggery contrary to Section 61 of the Offences against the Person Act of 1861 – and is believed to be the first person in Ireland to be charged under the legislation.

The Irish Daily Star adds that McDonnell and the deceased woman had discussed the arrangement on a bestiality internet chat room, and that Gardaí are satisfied that the intercourse was consensual.

The Alsatian dog has been kept in quarantine ever since the incident of 7 October, 2008, Patrick O’Connell wrote.

The woman fell ill at around 7:30pm that evening and was rushed to Mid-Western Regional Hospital where she died at around 8pm. Tests showed she had died of anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction similar to that prompted by peanut allergies.

The Sun’s Barry Moran said McDonnell could face a life sentence in prison if found guilty.
IP IP Logged
sandra
Privateer
Privateer

Dominica.gif, 0 kB

Quote sandra Replybullet Posted: 14 July 2011 at 6:52am
Police: Puerto Rico man hangs daughter, self

Monday, July 11th, 2011 SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) —

Puerto Rico police say a 30-year-old man apparently hanged his 4-year-old daughter from a backyard tree and then used another noose to kill himself.

Police spokesman Anibal Cortes said a neighbor discovered the bodies hanging from the same tree Sunday morning in the eastern mountain town of San Lorenzo.

Cortez says Pedro Montanez Montanez was being investigated for domestic violence allegations reported two weeks ago by his estranged wife, the mother of the young girl.

Investigators say no further details were immediately available, citing an ongoing probe,

IP IP Logged
Citizen Eve
Privateer
Privateer

Grenada.gif, 0 kB Canada.gif, 0 kB

Quote Citizen Eve Replybullet Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:18am

... OMG ... all mad mad ... what were they thinking ... god have mercy ...
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version