Print Page | Close Window

You Can Stay Faithful....!!!

Printed From: CaribbeanChoice
Category: General Discussion
Forum Name: Religion, Theology & Spirituality
Forum Discription: Discussions relating to spirituality, religion, theology, God and the nature of universe.
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=77127
Printed Date: 05 Aug 2020 at 8:43pm

Topic: You Can Stay Faithful....!!!
Posted By: Shucander
Subject: You Can Stay Faithful....!!!
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2007 at 12:05am

Life as a teenager can be rough.  Being a young Christian is even tougher.  Young people face a variety of issues on a daily basis.  Whether it’s sex, drugs or other peer pressures…or violence and discrimination, we all have a lot of decisions to make. Satan is constantly trying to tempt us, “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour,” 1 Peter 5:8. We decide every move we make.  While this is definitely true, we also face many things that are out of our control.  These things can leave us questioning and in pain.

Death, diseases, the decisions of other people in your life and other issues are among some of the things we have no control over.  There are times we all question God.  We ask Him why He puts us through situations, or even “allows” bad things to happen to us.  We call these common roadblocks in our lives trials and tribulations.  At one point or another we all go through them. Even though so people may doubt the Lord, you as a Christian must stay faithful, “You saw with your own eyes the great trials, the miraculous signs and wonders, the mighty hand and outstretched arm, with which the Lord your God brought you out. The Lord your God will do the same to all the peoples you now fear,” Deuteronomy 7:19 .

Replies:
Posted By: vutjebal
Date Posted: 04 May 2007 at 3:44am
Sorry Shucander,  I MUST nothing.  But  I can be  faithful as long as there is  no reason  for  me to be unfaithful...... In any sense.Approve

-------------
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Date Posted: 04 May 2007 at 10:39am
Originally posted by vutjebal

Sorry Shucander,  I MUST nothing.  But  I can be  faithful as long as there is  no reason  for  me to be unfaithful...... In any sense.Approve

LOLAs an elderly you must nothing, but in the eyes of God, as a  Child and as a teenager or as a youngster you must stay Faithful. That was the meaning of the topic.

Date Posted: 04 May 2007 at 10:59am
NOPes shucander  Í'm not agree.....Huh
You Must Stay Faithful .....What Where and When..????Confused
Maybe in our  language. Approve

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2007 at 1:35am
Originally posted by vutjebal

NOPes shucander  Í'm not agree.....Huh
You Must Stay Faithful .....What Where and When..????Confused
Maybe in our  language. Approve

Wink       Life as a teenager can be rough.  Being a young Christian is even tougher.  Young people face a variety of issues on a daily basis.  Whether it’s sex, drugs or other peer pressures…or violence and discrimination, we all have a lot of decisions to make. Satan is constantly trying to tempt us, “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour,” 1 Peter 5:8. We decide every move we make.  While this is definitely true, we also face many things that are out of our control.  These things can leave us questioning and in pain. So you must stay Faithful...!!

Date Posted: 11 May 2007 at 8:41am

Stay faithful and reap the rewards of life-long love

Loyalty and faithfulness may sound like mundane, old fashioned concepts but research shows they are vital to emotional and physical health. Married people live longer, more productive, healthier and happier lives especially if their marriages are happy and monogamous.

People who are married and faithful in their relationship are at a huge advantage. Being in a good faithful relationship confers huge benefits on people.

A modern malaise: treating people as objects

In our throwaway society attitudes to material goods can filter through to how we view and act in relationships.

The thought that "this will do until something better/more exiting/younger comes along" is to treat a partner like a material object. Having your cake and eating it can be bad for everyone.

Star

Posted By: Citizen Eve
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 12:34pm
What about very wise King Solomon ... where does he fit in this picture ... I do believe in being faithful in all things except in matters of life and death ... an awesome virtue that thing call faithfulness ... just take a look through the threads here on CC ... interesting too ... and don't ask what ... use your eyes and experience and intelligence ... get real inquisitive and still ... allow no barriers ... amazed at what you may encounter ... have fun ... Evil%20Smile

-------------
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 5:00pm
O M G...CE-ky     Reading ???????  share pleaseHuh

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 8:24pm
Are you teasing me V ... or being devil's advocate ... Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 11:58am
Meeeeee????       shemademe.gif%20image%20by%20dreena_bucket

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 12:49pm
You are too much ... very funny ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 5:30pm

Meeee???? can't promise.......maybe after I'm Deadand still I think I am not sure yet  if  I can stay faithful btw   all this  just  for  someone so special to me....Cloud%209

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 12:24pm
We are certainly not perfect ... but, we can try and, or be hopeful ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 6:41pm
i think staying Faithful  is something  you can't  say or you can't know in advance....depends of... moments will talk....

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 8:10pm
But we do know how to say no ... like Jimmy Carter ... I have lust but did not touch! Is lust unfaithful ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2009 at 9:14pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOaxc4LveBo&feature=related# -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04vie_CRzc&feature=related">Sister%20Act%20-%20Whoopi%20Goldberg%20-%20My%20Guy%20%28My%20God%29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04vie_CRzc&feature=related - Sister Act - Whoopi Goldberg - My Guy (My God)

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 1:13pm
Is this a suggestion to join the convent V ... forget it ... bet they can't even wash themselves ... LOL ... is that a sin too ... Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 3:07pm
LOL.....Nopes...CE....  to stay faithful.....

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 1:28am
Hmmm ... I see ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 12:24pm
you funny......CE-ky

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 6:06am
Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 1:32am
I am really trying ... real hard ...

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:28am
No one can stay faithfull...even in their mind....You can say you are faithfull ...but   you are not..100%...There can be communications to each other...but I am sure she or  he doesn't know  all the truth...So... don't play that game with me...have been there  along timeeeee agooooo.!!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 9:48am
You could only speak for yourself V short of a lie detector test which could be manipulated too ... no one else ... how do you know whats in their hearts ... 

-------------

Posted By: sandra
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:50pm
I can be faithful if the people I trust are faithful to me.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm
Fair enough for them ... but is it good enough for you Sandy ...
Sandy how you typing so fast today ... Got a set of bionic fingers or something ... having a hard time keeping up with your posts .. Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 5:04pm
Girl, I'm upper breeze. I've been typing forever.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 12:29am
Thanks for doing your part to keep CC going Sandy ... it is a group effort ... someone has to answer the posts ... although on occasions I've had to talk to myself ... another broken rule ... shhhhhhhhhhhhh ... did finally get some attention ... i9ts like blog begging ... LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 5:26am
If we're not faithful to God, how can we be faithful to each other?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 8:42am
Looks like you had a good sleep Sandy ... Big%20smile ... am happy for you ... chinup girl ... chin up ... LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 3:37pm
Whatcha talking about, CE? (push out mouth like...whatshisface?) Gary Coleman on Different Strokes.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 6:44pm
CE....I know what you mean...but   in the heart is something  and outside  is  something else......they  can be faithful  in their heart...why not...!!! but  in their mind...what is  going on...noone  knows..

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 12:38am
I remain faithful to CC.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 7:11pm
I think ..The Faithful-Bottle.. is less  then the half....

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:55pm
It's half full, vutje.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 12:14am
Talk about faith ... LOLLOLLOL ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 6:02am
Me done tell you dat me hab more faith than Job. Me jus nah hab he patience.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 8:42am
Working on that virtue myself ... LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 5:52am
I am faithful to myself....LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 1:16am
 ... am faithful to the letter ... now, can you ... Wink ... can a human being be truely monagamous ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 5:31am
Sure, CE. It's all in the mind. Your mind tells you what to do...if you're strong, you'll not follow it to do the wrong thing.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 2:26am
 ... I concur ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 9:42pm
 ... Yes I can ... yes I can ... I know I can ... Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 4:50pm
The little choo choo train...I can...I can...I know I can...

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 6:44pm
 .... Big%20smile ... I think it is very hard for humans to be monogamous ... social conditioning and religion has helped to tame the beast in us ... but, its losing influence in our modern world ... and we love sex ... it is natural and feels sooo good ... Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 8:08am
That doesn't mean than we can't stay faithful even if we love sex. If there is true love, there will be faithfulness.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 1:58am
 ... but sex and love are not the same thing ... Evil%20Smile ... meaning you could love an individual and have sex with others that you do not love without guilt ... !!!???!!! ... true or false ... sex in that sense is purely physical ... like having a meal ... Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 10:48am
If sex is all that you're looking for, then you're not in love with the person. If you love someone, you wouldn't have feelings for another person.   So no, you can't love...be in love with someone and have sex with others that you do not love.    If you do not feel guilty, that means that you do not care for the one you love nor for those you're having sex with. What you're doing is just fulfilling your sexual desires with no strings attached...you do now want a commitment. If the person is of like mind like yourself, just wants to get his rocks off, then you're both using each other ...like what's love got to do with it... This is how it is: Wham, bam, thank you ma'am/sir.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 1:25pm
 ... very complex answer Sandra ... Big%20smile ... so, are you saying that one cannot be in love and have sex with another person that is not the love interest ... Big%20smile ... am not sure about that ... my male friends say it is very doable ... and without guilt ... they say it is just satisfying a physical need and there will be respect but no heart!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 7:45am
Yeah, I was rambling there for a bit, CE. Well, if the woman is a nympho...then... sure, it's doable...men/women can have sex with lots of different people with no guilt feelings...well some can do and some can't. There can't be respect all the time. Some men will say that the woman is cheap, that she's an easy lay...and a lot of other degrading things.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:53pm
 ... I agree ... all the same is it wrong to have sex with someone you do not love ... or are there different kinds of love ... for example what about cultures with more than wife legally ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 May 2010 at 5:14pm
The man with more than one wife doesn't love any one of the wives. You can't tell me that a man tells the first woman that he loves her, marries her, and then marry a string of other women. If he loved her in the first place, he'd not have eyes for other women. A man with seven wives is just doing what greedy men love to do...have sexual relations with more than one woman. It's just a sex issue with these men. They are never satisfied.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:50am
 ... I think that you are wrong Sandra ... not unlike religion, social and cultural indocrination are very powerful ... if that is the norm of bigger group it is almost impossible to influence other wise except with "fire and brimstone" threats  of christianity ... literally ... that would be their normal ... and in that case loving more than one woman is fine ... the love expectation and associations are different to ours ... further, in the past ... marriage had very little to do with "love" but were about procreation and economic stability of the group.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:59pm
Yes, but with the marriage that had little to do with love...the parties were still not satisfied...they seeked love elsewhere...they looked for someone to give them love. A man cannot love more than one woman at the same time...either he will love one, like another and just use the other as a sexual vessel.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:17am
 ... I think we all have the capacity to love more than one person at the same time ... Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:12pm
It's never happened to me...but when I'm in love with someone, I only have eyes and heart for that someone only...

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 2:18pm
 ... Big%20smile ... and am sure thats because of you culture and values of that culture ... in another time and place you could well be singing a different tune ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:49pm
Right...if my culture called for having two or three husbands, I guess I'd not find it odd.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:23pm
 ... Yeah ... and I love the idea of multiple husbands ... LOLLOL ... I could manage ... Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:31am
 ... ah that faithfulness business ... can it really work ... in mind, body and spirit ... its tough ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2010 at 6:41am
Great is thy faithfulness...great is thy faithfulness...morning by morning....

I love that song but can't remember the rest of it.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2010 at 12:38pm
 ... one day at a time ... LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:30am
That's right, girl....Every day is a new beginning...one more day on planet earth instead of under planet earth.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:45am
 ... and for that we must be grateful girl ... give thanks and praise my friend ... give thanks ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:49pm
I give that 24/7, CE. What else is there to do?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 July 2010 at 10:21pm
 ... right on babes ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Sept 2010 at 9:53pm
I think I can stay faithful......so...if there is no 3rd person into the game.....when the 3rd person show her face...I am gone with the wind.....one way ticket and no return....looking for another stop...!!! and  try to make the best of my life...

-------------

Posted By: Scott
Date Posted: 29 Sept 2010 at 8:10pm
If a couple is fulfilling each others needs and making each other feel loved, then there is no reason to go anywhere else.

-------------
Scott M. Stolz
CaribbeanChoice.com. Inc. Staff
http://www.wistex.com/ - WisTex | http://www.completehostingguide.com/ - Complete Hosting Guide

Date Posted: 30 Sept 2010 at 6:33pm
You are right ...Scotty !!!
 Maybe one is giving more then the other...so...not  everyone..
is lucky...dontgosmiley-1.gif%20Dont%20Go%20image%20by%20OSOKILL

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sept 2010 at 8:29pm
 ... ebbs and flow ... not always equal in the giving ... but there is balance when the intentions are well meaning ...  will not be unfaithful even when am not happy ... would end the relationship and take time out ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 10:35am
That is  a  good advice, scotty....
I rather try  to work out  things...if not  ...just  say goodbye  and will be good friends... not necessary...be enemies...
Every Eve has her Adam....and every Adam has his Eve...but they have to try to built their own Paradise....

-------------

Posted By: ilam96
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 3:44pm

stay if you have something to save

-------------
"I cried because I had no shoe, until I met a man with no feet."

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 7:43pm
That is  a good  one , ilam96..!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 2:19pm
 ... please ... where is my adam ... I've een waiting toooo long ... Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:24pm
Opps  CE...dont  you like to have an EVE????   LMAO

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 10:50am
 ... you had me thinking V ... Big%20smile ... do you think an eve would make a great substitute ... LOLLOL ... remember, it must be as good or better than the real thing ... SmileSmile ... what are your thoughts ... Big%20smileBig%20smile ... say somthing my lurker friends ... you too Sandra ... and scott ... and harmac ... and shuc ... and snowflake ... and all the missing ... we need you to stay faithful ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 6:25pm
I always....looking for my...ADAM....and ......never appeared.....I saw...John... I saw.....Peter...I saw.....Lucas.....I saw....Jacob.....but never  never...
my ADAM...LMAO

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:21pm
 ... LMAO... did you run into Moses and Abraham ... some trip girl ... LOLLOLLOL ... bet you have some great stories to tell ... WinkWinkWink ... or, are you never never to tell ... Tongue ... and know what ... Evil%20Smile ... you did not find Adam and NEVER will ... Evil%20SmileEvil%20Smile ... he's the new member of my harem ... Big%20smileBig%20smile ... ADAM not available V ... Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 8:04pm
Hehehe...I found ...Adam's nephew....but he said...
I ain't  his EVE....OMG....maybe  he thought..I am ..CE ...LMAO

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 5:19pm
 ... LMAO... good dem boys have finally learnt the lesson ...
 ... Now its on to the big guys ... Wink ... No stopping me now ...

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 9:12pm
huh??? finally learnt  what  lesson ..CE!!Wink??

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 12:29am
 ... you know ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 7:18am
Right now I'm going to be unfaithful by signing off. I'd love to stay longer, but I have places to go and things to do. So I'll check CC later.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 12:41pm
ok   me too ..sandy....brb  ...ttyl.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 12:42pm
CE...tell me ...one of the lessons...

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 2:32pm
I'm being faithful now.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 7:58am
 ... me yoo ... and its bugging the crap out of me ... Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile ... too perfect nuh ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 11:00am
So don't force the issue, CE. If it's bugging you let it go. I can live with it and I can live without it.

What are we talking about anyway?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:34am
Stay faithfull is  one  thing...and trust each other is  one thing...and  another thing  is ....dont  try  to be to perfect,  you can  harm yourself so badly ...fisically...not  everything  you have  to say or  tell ....some  you need to keep for yourself  ...to avoid  a  big  war in your marraige or relationship.   Believe  me

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 9:59pm
 ... chaos here ... real chaos ... am agreeing to all of the above ... LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 6:43pm
One thing I know for sure...
I am faithful and  can stay faithful....with myself...LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:39pm
I'm faithful. I'm full of faith like a mustard seed. (is that how it goes?)

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 5:35pm
 ... you got it right Sandra ... hang in there girl ... congo congo congo te ... or something like that ... Big%20smileBig%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 9:40pm
After what someone did to me ....I think ...I better stay Hopeful for another
surprise...Oh%20My

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 9:57pm

... an awesome surprise this time for sure ... V

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 3:20pm
Oh%20My...CE...like what?...Don't tell me  you are pregnant......Censored

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:36am

... no way ... honey its freedom time now .... so nice to have adult children ... life is beautiful ... I am enjoying this time of my life ... a man to call my own would be the icing on the cake ... note, not the cake ... That I already have ... MOI

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 9:56pm
Ce...what about ...just for one  night.....can you stay faithful ???  lol

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:15am

... what kinda question is that V ... you questioning my integrity ... I am always faithful to my committments ... everytime ... comprendo ... truth is my mantra ...

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 6:25pm
CE....sorry ....wasn't  my intention the  hurt you
But I hope  we can talk one day !!!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window