Print Page | Close Window

How To Be More Romantic To Your Woman

Printed From: CaribbeanChoice
Category: General Discussion
Forum Name: Relationships & Family
Forum Discription: Discussing relationships, love, friendship & family, etc.
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.biz/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=80121
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2014 at 1:47pm

Topic: How To Be More Romantic To Your Woman
Posted By: Scott
Subject: How To Be More Romantic To Your Woman
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 10:17pm
Good advice. Smile

-------------
Scott M. Stolz
CaribbeanChoice.com. Inc. Staff
http://blog.morepossibilities.info/ - Personal Blog | http://www.wistex.com/ - WisTex

Replies:
Posted By: Arra
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 11:00pm
sweet...Wub

Posted By: Citizen Eve
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 11:45pm
True ... now to find the willing participant ... 

-------------
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.

Posted By: vutjebal
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 11:21am
To be Romantic...it has to be in you....you can't teach no one to be or to be more Romantic,   You are  or  you are not  ROMANTIC !!!!Whistling

-------------
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Posted By: sandra
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 2:05pm
Romance without finance is a nuisance. Here's your answer.

-------------
UPTOWN BABIES DON'T CRY; THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HUNGER IS LIKE. THEY GOT MOMMY AND DADDY; AND LOTS OF TOYS TO PLAY WITH.

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 2:27pm
Sandra...  that  is  what  I know for longtime...there are people  ...outside there...they think they know everything...and  when the real moment has come....there is  no Romance with or without Finance... and now .. Let say...to be Romantic or more Romantic...!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 3:54pm
vutje, they can take their romance and throw it into the ocean. I'm not interested. I've been there and done it. I've been romanced and I've romanced.

-------------
UPTOWN BABIES DON'T CRY; THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HUNGER IS LIKE. THEY GOT MOMMY AND DADDY; AND LOTS OF TOYS TO PLAY WITH.

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 6:25pm
Sandy..I think  we have  to put  a topic  on CC...** Match ME On CC**....

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:15am
Well, if we are looking for a match on CC, we'll die looking. There's a man shortage here.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 3:11pm
Am hopeful ... am willing to romance and be romanced ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:34pm
Keep looking, CE. Every cat got a rat, every rat got a piece of cheese, every dog got a bone. After all, we are human beings so each person should have a mate.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:48pm
I hope you are right Sandy ... am impatient and sure do not want to switch sides ... Evil%20Smile ... LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 9:58am
 ... strive to please and enhance ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Citizen Eve

I hope you are right Sandy ... am impatient and sure do not want to switch sides ... Evil%20Smile ... LOL

So what did I tell you, CE? Every rat got a piece of cheese....etc... All good things come to those who wait...patience is virtue...virtue is grace...Grace is a girl who stayed in the race.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 2:17am
 ... Big%20smile ... You were right Sandra ... now make it good and let it last forever ... Wink ... I will be forever in your dept ... LOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 3:32am
You have to make it last forever, CE.   Don't give out all the info about yourself...be mysterious. Only point out the good points/things from your last relationship if you chose to tell him about it..Don't let him know that he's all that matters to you even if he is... Don't nag him...if he looks at other women in passing, make a joke out of it even though you're not pleased. Just don't give him your all...always keep him guessing...let him try to figure you out. Above all, give him space.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 11:51am
 ... I hear you Sandra and I value your counsel ... Big%20smile ... sometimes I really do think that am too transparent and honest ... I choose to be an open book ... am not sure it always work in my favor ... blame it on my religious upbringing ... I really value honesty ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:36am
 ... where have all the romance gone ... long time passing ... gone to cyber space every where ...
Be authentic!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:40pm
Romance without finance is a nuisance. No romance in this mundo, CE.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:21pm
... dunno ... I refuse to give up ... not in my nature ... and am very hopeful too ... faith ... the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen ... am so ready to receive ...

-------------

Date Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:49pm
Well hang in there, girl. You're still young and everything is intact, right? No banana tits, no belly hanging down to your knees, no double chins, no buckets below your upper arms, right? So don't worry. They're still looking at you.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:47am
 ... banana tits ... LOLLOLLOL ... never heard of those ... Big%20smile ... am doing quite well in the physical attractiveness ... and am smart if I should say so myself ... well, I've been told ... thing is ... I expect a lot ... in all things ... and I have a hard time lowering expectations ... am I doomed to a life of self pleasure ... Evil%20Smile ...  

-------------

Date Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:26am
Banana tits is when you tits drooping, not as firm as before...they're trying to grab your navel.

What's self-pleasure? To me it's buying an expensive bottle of perfume, publishing a book, producing a play. I don't have tome to study the rest becasue my mind is on overload with ideas.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 July 2010 at 4:13pm
 ... thats success ... and, self pleasure Sandra ... LOLLOL ... could be a long list for others ... Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 26 July 2010 at 4:16am
Self pleasure is different for all of us. But I'm not going to pleasure myself sexually. No way Jose. I'm a CATHOLIC plus I'm too advanced in age for thar sort of nastiness. Yeah, yeah. You read that's it's okay to do that, but as I said before, to each his own.

Anyway I'm too angry and broke to think about the unimportant things right now.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:48am
 ... LOLLOLLOL ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 9:41am
Ohhh my dear sandy....you can have all that...about  tites  ..chin ...belly  ..you name it.......but still you are young from inside....you never to old  untill you say it ...and you think you are old.

Sandy do what your  heart(feeling) tell you to do.  and not what you mind is telling  you.....

BTW....Religion is  one  of the 3 biggest enemies on the world...
Religion for me   is  my *Conclusion* of or  on anything that I can think and see and try to believe in.....*That Something*

Sorry...the more you live   the more you will understand.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 2:31pm
 ... hm mm ... V ... where have you been ... Wink ... looks like there was a conversion of some sort while you were away from CC ... Big%20smile ... interesting comment ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 6:50am
I hear you, vutje. I feel young, I look young, I don't have all those things hanging because I work out and eat right, but I'm still flat arse broke.

Whatcha laughing about, CE?    You ever hear 'bout torpedo breasts, CE? Since you've never heard of banana breasts, I guess you should know about that one.

Anyway, what's this thread about now? Oh, how to romance your woman. Well, black up she eyes, bruise up she lips and then she'll love you eternally.

Hey, not me say so, I think Sparrow or one of dem other calypsonians.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 2:16am
 ... LOLLOL ... what the hell did you drink tonight Sandra ... LOLLOL ... don't know what torpedo breasts are either but I think I'd prefer those ... Big%20smile ... maybe a personality thing ... Wink ... Wink ... don't know about the eternal love either but no thanks to any bust-up anything ... only tender love and care for me ... am a romantic at heart ... but I do like to mix it up too ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 6:35am
I posted the above on the job, CE, at 7:50 a.m. The time of the post says 6:50 a.m., I guess it's Stateside time. So I couldn't be drinking anything, right..

Anyway, torpedo breasts....when they're pointy. I just heard that phrase from my co-workers 13 year-old daughter recently. Imagine, when I was 13, I didn't even have breasts...and I still don't have any. I have fry eggs...but thank jeepers not bananas.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 7:09pm
 ... LOLLOLLOL ... am a juicy celon mango ... Wink ... had nothing until after the babies ... Big%20smile ... and am grateful! Love it that they did not return to the pre pregnancies ... and am sure my lovers too ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 7:19am
Once your lovers love them, they're ok.    Fry eggs, torpedos, water melon, banana, milk jugs....still breasts.   I had a friend with some gigantic breasts...my ex-hubby used to call them milk jugs.

We used to give a fat woman a ride and he referred to her as a land turtle.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 3:22pm

... mouthy isn`t he ... and there are the head lamps!! LOLLOL ...

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 2:30pm
Some people are meant to fall in love with each other,
but not be together.
But I believe that what is meant to be will always find a way ♥

So for me nothing ..how to be more romantic to  your man/woman....

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 1:41am

... just be yourself ... and lots of kisses ... I love kissing ... and massages are nice too ...

-------------

Print Page | Close Window