Print Page | Close Window

SPAMMERS, USE MY DIRTY TOWEL

Printed From: CaribbeanChoice
Category: General Discussion
Forum Name: The Pirate Room
Forum Discription: General discussions of any topic that does not fit into other forums. For less serious topics.
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=83946
Printed Date: 13 July 2020 at 9:14pm

Topic: SPAMMERS, USE MY DIRTY TOWEL
Posted By: sandra
Subject: SPAMMERS, USE MY DIRTY TOWEL
Date Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:06pm
I'm throwing in the towel. I'm fed up with those forking spammers. They post over our posts so we don't know what to respond to. CC can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. They do not care so why should I bust my chops trying to keep their dam forum alive, eh. ( know how to spell the swear word 'dam' lol)

TO THE SPAMMERS AND CC STAFF

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Replies:
Posted By: vutjebal
Date Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:06pm
Ohhhh sandy   please  stay cool and let we keep chilling on or with CC....

-------------
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Date Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:27am
Me, I'm a cool as a cucumber, vutje.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Posted By: Citizen Eve
Date Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:24pm

... ditto x 1,0000000 to sandra ... Evil%20Smile ... they can all go to hell as far as am concerned ... Angry ...

-------------
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.

Date Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:44pm
That's where they're going, CE. To the bottomless pit.

-------------

Posted By: Citizen Eve
Date Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:58pm

... I really do not understand these CC owners ... what could they be thinking ... maybe Joseph moved back to Jamaica ...

-------------
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.

Date Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:25am
He right there in Texas or California, CE. Maybe he forget how to maintain de board. Maybe he fire Scott and now he in a quandary. Whateva. One of these days, CC will just be no more. Poof! gone.

-------------

Posted By: vutjebal
Date Posted: 03 Sept 2012 at 3:34am
Sandy I am trying  to reply to you  but  this  @#$%ing post  wont be posted  and disappear

-------------
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Posted By: Scott
Date Posted: 07 Sept 2013 at 1:11am
I'm back and I care.  Some changes are happening behind the scenes that should alleviate things.  I apologize for the mess while I was employed elsewhere.

-------------
Scott M. Stolz
CaribbeanChoice.com. Inc. Staff
http://www.wistex.com/ - WisTex | http://www.completehostingguide.com/ - Complete Hosting Guide

Print Page | Close Window