- Marriage License -
- Registrar's Fee $100.00 EC
- Marriage Certificate -
- Candidates must be
resident on the island for at least two days if one party is a resident
before application for the license.
- If applicants are non-resident, then fifteen days before application for the license
- Candidates must present legal Passport and original Birth Certificate.
- Divorce Decree or Death Certificate if applicable
- Evidence of notarized parental consent if one of the candidates is under the age of 18.
- Authenticated English translation of any must be attached to documents that are not in written
- An application to be married must be made at lease four days prior to the wedding date.
- Completed and notarized marriage request form
Submit an Article
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Proverb: Moon a run till daylight catch it.
Meaning: You may think you are getting away with your misdeed, but one Day you will be caught.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios