Jamaica: Natural Wonders
- Fern Gully: 3-mile road built in an old river bed that winds through a lush valley of ferns.
- Firefly: Named after the luminous fireflies seen after dark, this property was the Jamaican retreat of the late playwright Noel Coward. There is an admission fee for tours. Mon.-Sat.
Tel. 997- 7201.
- Hope Botonical Gardens: Largest botonical gardens in the West Indies.
- Rockford Mineral Bath: Mineral spring for public and private baths.
Port Antonio Area
- Somerset Falls. The Daniels River plunge through a gorge of natural rock in a series of cascades and pools. Restaurant and Restrooms. Except Christmas and Good Friday.
Tel. 926-0989 or 913-0108.
- Lover's Leap. Scenic view of the South Coast from a sheer 1,700 foot cliff that plunges to the sea.
- Deepest cave on the island: 200 meters. Located at Cobble Walderston.
More Articles... -
Submit an Article
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Guyana Proverb: All cassava get same skin but all nah taste same way.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios