- 1 lb.shrimp
- lime juice
- salt and pepper
- chives and garlic
- 1 tbsp.curry powder
- 1/4 c. cold water
- 2 tbs.. cooking oil
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Wash and clean shrimps, season and allow to stand 15 - 20 minutes.
- Mix curry powder in cold water.
- Put 2 tbs.. oil in heavy iron pot or sauce- pan, heat, add curry powder in water and allow to cook 2 - 3 min. until thick.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat.
- Cook about 5 min. then turn off heat.
Do not overcook or they will get tough. If potato is desired, cut in thin slices and cook in curry before adding shrimp. When potato is tender add shrimp and cook 5 min.