Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 3 cups diced chicken
- 1 cup celery
- 1 whole orange
- 1 can GRACE PINEAPPLE CHUNKS
- 2 Tbsps. GRACE VEGETABLE OIL
- 2 Tbsps. GRACE ORANGE JUICE
- 2 Tbsps. GRACE WHITE CANE VINEGAR
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. marjoram
- 1/2 cup GRACE MAYONNAISE
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Dice and cook chicken, slice celery, segment orange and drain pineapple chunks.
- Combine the first four ingredients.
- Blend vegetable oil, orange juice, vinegar and seasonings.
- Add to chicken mixture and chill for suggested time.
- Drain, add mayonnaise and toss together lightly
Serve with crisp crackers for lunch.
Left over turkey meat is equally good in this salad.