Preparation Time: 30 Min
Cooking Time: 10 Min
Country: United States
* 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
* 1 small red onion, diced
* 1 cup diced roasted red peppers
* 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
* 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 1/4 pound salami, diced
* 3/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives
* 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
* 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers (optional)
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
* 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
* 1/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing (such as Newman's Own®)
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise (such as Best Foods®)
* 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
2. Mix rotini, red onion, roasted red peppers, mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, salami, green olives, black olives, pepperoncini peppers, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
3. Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a small bowl; pour over rotini mixture and toss to coat. Add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
4. Check out our cherry kitchen cabinets before buying any cabinet for your kitchen
Refrigerate salad at least 2 hours before serving.