Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour (Chill Time)
- 2 cups fork-mashed ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup pimento (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbs. GRACE HOT PEPPER SAUCE
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Be sure that the avocado is of good quality (smooth and ripe). Grate onion and chop pimento.
- Add all other ingredients to the peeled, mashed avocado, gradually testing frequently, until the mixture meets your approval of flavour.
- Reduce lime juice if juicy, less piquant mixture is desired and ideally stir in the pimento (if used) at last minute. Chill, covered for at least 2 hours.
- If any discoloured part appears on surface, mix thoroughly, prior to serving.