Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- 2 cups GRACE GRANULATED SUGAR
- 2 cups GRACE COUNTER FLOUR
- 1 ½ tsps. baking powder
- 1 ½ cups GRACE VEGETABLE OIL
- 4 medium eggs
- 3 cups carrots
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- 11/3 cups GRACE PINEAPPLE SLICES
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Recipe Cream Cheese Icing
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Grease and flour tube or loaf pan.
- Sift together the Grace Counter Flour and baking powder, add sugar, then beat in the oil and the eggs.
- Stir in grated carrots, chopped nuts, crushed Grace Pineapple Slices, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C(350°F) until done. Then allow to cool.
- Spread with the following succulent and easy cream cheese icing.
Serve with your favourite cream cheese icing.