1/2 cup sweet potato
- 1 small onion
1/2 cup GRACE CUT GREEN BEANS
- 3 Tbsp. GRACE CORN OIL
- 3 Tbsp. raisins
- 1/4 cup GRACE CRUSHED PINEAPPLE
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. oregano leaves
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Peel, cook and mash sweet potato.
- Saute chopped onion and cut green beans.
- Mash potato and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Stir carefully, remove from flame.Use as desired. May also be used as a stuffing for fish.
Recipe Note: N.B. Use up remaining stuffing as the starchy and cooked vegetable accompaniment to the meal. Add sliced tomato, shredded coconut and your favourite citrus drink made from Grace juices.