Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Country: Not Applicable
- 4 cups water
- 1 packet GRACE COCONUT MILK
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can GRACE GREEN GUNGO PEAS
- 1 stick GRACE PRIMA COOKING MARGARINE
- 1 stalk escallion
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 whole scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 pimento berries
- 500 grams GRACE PARBOILED RICE
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Bring water to a boil in a medium size pot and mix the Grace Coconut Milk Powder.
- Clean and crush the cloves of garlic and add to the boiling liquid along with the drained Grace Green Gungo Peas.
- Add the Grace Prima Cooking Margarine, the escallion, thyme, whole scotch bonnet pepper, salt and pimento berries.
- Wash the Grace Rice add to the mixture and stir well.
- Reduce flame and leave to steam for about 30 minutes or until done.