Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Fish fillet (c.q. trout) : 2 lbs
- Large onion (diced into cubes)
- Garlic chopped (2 - 3 cloves)
- Masala powder (curry powder), 2 table spoons
- Ketchup 2 - 3 table spoons
- Sunflower oil
- Hot peppers (1 - 2)
- Sugar, half tea spoon
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- First, fry the fish fillet in the usual way.
- Heat the oil and add the diced onion and chopped garlic.
- Fry this until the onion and garlic are glazed.
- Add now the masala powder, under stirring. Immediately after this:
- Add the fried fish fillet, hot peppers (optional), some water (1 cup), sugar and salt (to taste)
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes
- Serve with steamy white rice and string beans as a vegetable.