Preparation Time: 15
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 5 oz. rice
- 2½ oz. shredded codfish
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 12 tablespoons oil
- 2 stock cubes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons seasoned soy sauce
- dash of black - or white pepper
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ¾ liters coconut milk
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Heat oil; add the sliced onions.
- Also add the garlic, tomatoes, black - or white pepper and the stock cubes.
- Then add the soy sauce, the shredded codfish and stir.
- Let simmer; codfish should be light brown.
- Add the codfish and the coconut milk to the rice and stir.
- Cover the pot or rice cooker and cook.
- Serve with sliced cucumber and/or tomato.