Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2½ oz. shank
1 oz. pickled meat
2 liters water
1 medium sized onion, sliced
6 medium sized nappi's, cubed
1 bay - or daun salam leaf
2 - 3 stock cubes, crushed
2 twigs of parsley
4 pimento grains
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- One twig of parsley chopped into 1" pieces
- In the pressure cooker: add water, pickled meat, pimento grains, onions, the chopped parsley, the bay - or daun salam leaf and the stock cubes.
- Close pressure cooker and do not open anymore.
- Cook the ingredients over moderate heat for approximately 1 hour 31 mins.
- Make certain that the meat is tender.
- When the stock is done, add the cubed nappi and cook until it has melted.
- If the soup becomes too thick, add water.
- When it is finished add the thinly cut parsley.