Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 packet GRACE COCK SOUP MIX
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup GRACE CORNMEAL
- 114 grams GRACE VIENNA SAUSAGES
- 425 grams GRACE MIXED VEGETABLES
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Empty Grace Cock Soup Mix into 2½ cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Soften Grace Cornmeal with remaining ½ cup water and add to the boiling liquid, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Reduce flame and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Chop Grace Vienna Sausages, drain Grace Mixed Vegetables and stir into cornmeal mixture.
- Spread mixture in a casserole dish or loaf pan, and allow to cool, then slice.