Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsps. vegetable oil
- 1 piece ginger root, cut into slivers
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup stock*
- 2 Tbsps. honey
- 1/4 cup GRACE TOMATO KETCHUP
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 ozs. (225 grams) firm tofu, cubed
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Heat oil and sauté ginger, garlic, onion and tomato until tender.
- Add stock, honey, Grace Tomato Ketchup, black pepper and lime juice. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add tofu. Cover and simmer for a further 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Serve on a bed of cooked pasta of your choice and a green garden salad.
*Stock is made from a packet of Grace Cock Soup with 1/4 cup hot water added.
Strain and use liquid as directed.
Vege chunks can be substituted for tofu noodles.