Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1 large roasting breadfruit
- 1 can GRACE CORNED BEEF
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. chopped scotch bonnet pepper
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 450°F / 230°C. Place breadfruit in oven and bake for about 45 minutes until done. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Peel and remove core and a little of the flesh from the stem end of the breadfruit to create a cavity for stuffing.
- Grace Combine Corned Beef, whole kernel corn, onion, and scotch bonnet pepper in a heated saucepan.
- Stuff beef mixture into whole breadfruit. Sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese melts. Serve warm.
Serve as a Speciality Breakfast.
Spice up this recipe by adding 1 tsp. GRACE FISH & MEAT SAUCE along with other condiments.