Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled, cubed and cooked
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped escallion
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced radish
- 2 Tbsps. finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tsps. prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 head lettuce, separate leaves
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Cool potatoes.
- Combine potatoes and all ingredients except lettuce leaves.
- Refrigerate for several hours ahead of serving time.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish as desired.
Serve with your favourite poultry or meats, or as a main dish with bits of meat added.
Tomato wedges, slices of hard boiled eggs, stuffed olives, chopped parsley, shredded carrots make suitable garnishes.
Variations: Your choice of pasta can be substituted for potatoes.