Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup Grace Barbecue Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Grace Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Pineapple Juice, Reserved From Slices
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Poached Lobster Tail, Removed From Shell And 1/4 Inch Cubed
- 4 ounces Grace Whole Kernel Corn
- 8 ounces Grace Elbow Pasta, Cooked And Drained
- 1 medium Tomato, Chopped
- 4 ounces Cucumber Chopped
- 4 ounces Grace Pineapple Slices, Drained, Reserving Juice
- 4 ounces Red Bell Peppers
- 1 head Lettuce
- 2 ounces Carrots, Shredded
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- FOR CALYPSO DRESSING: Whisk together GRACE BBQ SAUCE, GRACE MAYONNAISE, and juice reserved from the GRACE PINEAPPLE SLICES.
- In a large bowl, place lobster, GRACE WHOLE KERNEL CORN, GRACE ELBOW MACARONI, chopped tomatoes, chopped cucumber, chopped GRACE PINEAPPLE SLICES, and julienne red peppers. Toss well.
- Add Calypso dressing and toss well ensuring salad is properly coated..
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter, spoon on salad.
- Garnish with shredded carrots and serve.
TO POACH: To cook food gently in a slowly bubbling (not boiling) liquid.