Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1 Pound shrimp, cleaned and de-veined
- 1⁄4 Cup grace vinegar
- 2 Cups water
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Grace Caribbean traditions black pepper
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 Cup Grace Vegetable Oil
- 2 Stalks escallion, chopped
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon scotch bonnet pepper, chopped
- 1 Pound grace rice, boiled
- 1 Cup string beans, julienne and blanched
- 1 Cup carrots, julienne and blanched
- 1 Can grace whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
Clean shrimp and then wash in a solution of Grace Vinegar and water. Season shrimp with Grace Caribbean Traditions Black Pepper and salt.
Heat Grace Vegetable Oil in a large saucepan, then saute escallion and garlic for one minute. Add scotch bonnet pepper and then the shrimp; and continue sauteing until the shrimp is pink in colour.
Stir in the rice, string beans, carrots, Grace Whole Kernel Corn and soy sauce. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.