Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Packet grace elbow macaroni
- 1 Medium onion
- 1 Medium sweet pepper
- 1 Stalk celery
- 8 Ounces anchor cheddar
- 2 Cans grace chicken vienna sausages
- 2 Tablespoons Grace Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons grace white vinegar
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon grace caribbean tradition black pepper
- 1 Can grace green peas
- 1⁄2 Cup grace mayonnaise
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Boil Grace Elbow Macaroni according to instructions on package; drain and cool.
- Chop onion, sweet pepper and celery; cube cheese; cut Grace Chicken Vienna Sausages in rounds.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill.
Serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges.
Other shapes of Grace Pasta may be substituted for Grace Elbow Macaroni.