Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 1⁄4 Cup grace coconut oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Pound tofu, large diced
- 1 Pound cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 Pound string beans, cut in half
- 1⁄4 Pound carrots, sliced
- 2 Stalks escallion, crushed
- 1 Medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Sprig thyme
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon scotch bonnet pepper, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 Cup grace tomato ketchup
- 1⁄4 Cup water
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon salt
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Heat a large saucepan and add Grace Coconut Oil. Saute 1/2 of the garlic.
- Stir in the tofu and allow to brown in the garlic oil.
- Add cabbage, string beans, carrot, escallion, remaining garlic, tomato, thyme, scotch bonnet pepper, soy sauce, Grace Tomato Ketchup and water. Sprinkle on the salt.
- Stir well, cover and allow to heat through.
Serve with cous cous or brown rice.