Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Cups water
- 1 Pound sweet potato, washed, peeled and cubed
- 1 Can grace whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Can grace mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1 Small green sweet pepper , chopped
- 1⁄4 Cup grace white vinegar
- 1⁄3 Cup Grace Vegetable Oil
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Head lettuce
- 1 egg, hardboiled, cut in wedges
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
In a large pot, bring to boil water, add sweet potatoes and cook until just tender.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, GRACE WHOLEKERNEL CORN, GRACE MIXED VEGETABLES, onion and sweet pepper, toss lightly with two spoons and set aside.
In a small sauce pot, put GRCAE WHITE VINEGAR and bring to a boil. Whisk in GRACE VEGETABLE OIL, add salt, white pepper and granulated sugar. Mix well.
Add dressing to potato salad, toss.
Arrange lettuce leaves in a salad bowl and spoon on potato salad.
Garnish with hardboiled eggs and serve.
Do not over cook potatoes
Use as an accompaniment to any protein dish.