Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 3⁄4 Cups water
- 1⁄4 Cup grace white vinegar
- 1⁄2 Cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 Cup grace tomato ketchup
- 1 Piece ginger, julienne
- 2 Medium carrots, sliced thinly
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Cup grace pineapple slices, cut in chunks
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Combine 1 1/2 cups water, Grace White Vinegar, brown sugar, Grace Tomato Ketchup, ginger and carrots in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/4 cup water and add to the sauce; stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- Add pineapple chunks to sauce, mix well and use as desired.
Serve with fish, chicken or pork.