Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Serves: 12-16 slices
- 12 Ounces whole-wheat flour
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- 2 Cups cho-cho, peeled, diced and boiled
- 8 Ounces grace hello margarine
- 8 Ounces sugar
- 3 Whole eggs
- 4 Ounces raisins, soaked
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon rose water
- 1⁄2 Cup wine
- 1 Cup grace tropical rhythms (pine ginger)
- 2 Tablespoons grace browning
- 1 Packet grace fresh start light, strawberry passion
- 3 Tablespoons grace hello margarine, melted
- 8 Ounces shredded coconut
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease and flour a 25 cm (10 inch) baking tin.
- In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg.
- Peel, dice and boil cho-choes; allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together GRACE HELLO MARGARINE and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, completely beating and incorporating each before adding another.
- Add the dry ingredients and gently fold in.
- Stir in cho-cho, raisins, vanilla, rose water, wine and GRACE TROPICAL RHYTHMS PINE GINGER.
- Add GRACE BROWNING and stir well. Scrape batter into greased baking tin.
- FOR TOPPING: In a bowl combine GRACE FRESH START LIGHT, GRACE HELLO MARGARINE and shredded coconut, add to pudding mixture.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 1 hour.