Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1, 9" Pizza
To make pizza dough:
- 2 Cups flour
- 1⁄2 Cup grace cornmeal
- 4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Small eggs
- 1 Cup milk
To make pizza topping:
- 1 Large onion, finely chopped
- 1 Large sweet pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 Pound natural cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 Pound grace chicken frankfurters, chopped
- 1⁄4 Pound grace ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 Pound grace chicken bologna, chopped
- 1 Large tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 Cup grace tomato ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
FOR PIZZA TOPPING:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F.
TO MAKE PIZZA DOUGH:
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into a pizza pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Finely chop onion and sweet pepper. Shred cheese, chop frankfurters, ham, chicken, bologna and tomato.
- Combine Grace Tomato Ketchup and oregano. Spread on pizza base, then sprinkle on half of the cheese.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in layers, then sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Return pizza to oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Your choice of toppings can be used instead.