Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: Chill Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 2 Pounds lettuce
- 1⁄2 Pound cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 Pound cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 Pound green sweet pepper, julienne
- 1⁄4 Pound red sweet pepper, julienne
- 1⁄2 Pound tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 4 Ounces anchor plain yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon onion, grated
- 3 Tablespoons grace tomato ketchup
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Tear lettuce leaves into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl. Add cucumber, cabbage and sweet peppers and combine.
- Arrange on a platter. Cut tomatoes in wedges and arrange around the salad. Put to chill.
- TO MAKE DRESSING: In a bowl whisk together honey, yogurt, grated onion and GRACE TOMATO KETCHUP. Serve with salad.
Serve with Honey Yogurt Dressing