Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons grace chicken noodle soup mix
- 1 1⁄4 Cups water
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons parlsey flakes
- 1⁄4 Cup sherry
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- In a saucepan dissolve GRACE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP MIX in 250 ml (1 cup) water; bring to a boil. Add granulated sugar and stir until granules are dissolved.
- Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 60 ml (ľ cup) water and add to mixture, stirring to prevent lumps from forming.
- Add parsley flakes. Remove pot from flame and add sherry. Stir to combine.
- Use as directed.
Spoon over stuffed chicken breats and use as directed.