Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 1 Packet grace elbow macaroni, boiled and drained
- 1 Can grace whole kernel corn
- 1 Can grace mixed vegetables
- 2 Cans grace chicken vienna sausage, cut into rounds
- 1 Cup tastee processed cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 Cup grace mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon onion, grated
- 1 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Small lettuce, tear leaves and wash
- 1 Large tomato, sliced wedges
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- In a bowl, combine Grace Elbow Macaroni, Grace Whole Kernel Corn, Grace Mixed Vegetables and fold in the Grace Vienna Sausages.
- Add cubed cheese to mixture along with Grace Mayonnaise, grated onion and white pepper. Toss all ingredients together until combined.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter and spoon on salad.
- Garnish with tomato wedges and put to chill before serving.
- Always use a clean cutting board and clean between each ingredient.
- Any shape pasta may be used.
Serve with your favourite Grace Tropical Rhythms.