Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 Whole tilapia
- 1⁄2 Cup grace white vinegar
- 5 Cups water
- 1 Medium onion
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Stalk escallion
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 Sprig thyme
- 6 Whole pimento berries
- 2 Tablespoons grace prima margarine
- 1 Teaspoon grace caribbean traditions fish seasoning
- 4 Whole crackers
- 4 Whole okra, sliced
- 2 Pieces Aluminium Foil
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Clean fish with a mixture of Grace White Vinegar and 4 cups water.
- Combine onion, garlic, escallion, scotch bonnet pepper, thyme, pimento berries, 1 Tbsp. Grace Prima Margarine and Grace Caribbean Traditions Fish Seasoning and 1/2 cup water in a blender and blend well.
- Spread remaining 1 Tbsp Grace Prima Margarine over the surface of two sheets aluminium foil.
- Stuff the blended seasoning into the cavity of the fish and also over the surface, stuff with crackers, then top with okra.
- Place fish on the aluminium foil. Add remaining water, then wrap the fish securely.
- Place on heated grill and leave to roast for 10-15 minutes.