Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 Packet grace spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoon grace hello margarine
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (Metric) escallion, chopped
- 2 Medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 Teaspoons scotch bonnet pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 Cup grace tomato ketchup
- 1⁄4 Cup chicken stock*
- 1 Can grace mackerel in tomato sauce
- 4 Ounces anchor cheddar cheese, shredded
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Boil GRACE SPAGHETTI according to instructions on package.
- Heat GRACE HELLO MARGARINE in a skillet; add chopped onion, escallion diced tomatoes, finely chopped scotch bonnet pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add GRACE TOMATO KETCHUP, stock and GRACE MACKEREL IN TOMATO SAUCE and stir well.
- Remove from flame.
- Arrange boiled spaghetti on a plate, spoon on the mackerel mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
*CHICKEN STOCK is made by dissolving 1 packet of GRACE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP MIX in 500 ml (2 cups) boiling water. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, strain and use the liquid.