Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 Pounds irish potatoes, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 Cup flour
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon grace caribbean traditions black pepper
- 1⁄4 Cup Grace Vegetable Oil
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- In a large bowl, combine shredded potatoes, beaten eggs, flour salt and Grace Caribbean Traditions Black Pepper. Mix well.
- Heat frying pan and add Grace Vegetable Oil.
- Drop batter by using heaped teaspoons and fry on both sides until done.
This recipe is used with Pan-Fried Snapper with Citrus Sauce and Potato Pancakes