Preparation Time: 35 Min.
Cooking Time: 45 Min.
- 1 chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 pound 2 oz french onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 18 oz grated coconut
- 1 Thyme (local onion, parsley)
- 4 tablespoons of curry pouder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
Cook into the butter and oil, the chicken cut into pieces. Sprinkle curry powder and add one tablespoon of flour. Let color softly and mix softly. Wet with the soup. Chop delicately the onions, add half of them into the mixture and also the thyme and the garlic clove.
Add the salt, pepper and let simmer softly for 45 minutes.
When you serve, pull the garlic and the thyme and mix the sauce with the fresh cream.