Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 1 Packet grace elbow macaroni, boiled and drained
- 1 Can grace coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons escallion, chopped
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon scotch bonnet pepper, chopped
- 1 Packet grace cock soup mix
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon grace caribbean traditions black pepper
- 1⁄2 Cup sweet peppers (assorted colours)
- 1⁄4 Cup tomatoes, cubed
- 1 Can grace mackerel in tomato sauce, drained (14 oz)
- 1 Can grace mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 Sprig parsley, chopped
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Boil Grace Elbow Macaroni according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- Pour Grace Coconut Milk into a heated skillet. Add garlic, onion, escallion and scotch bonnet pepper. Stir gently.
- Add Grace Cock Soup Mix and the Grace Caribbean Traditions Black Pepper. Mix in the sweet peppers and tomato.
- Add flaked Grace Mackerel in Tomato Sauce, Grace Elbow Macaroni and Grace Mixed Vegetables. Combine ingredients well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Scrape into a casserole and garnish with chopped parsley.