Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
Serves: 15 muffins
- 1 Cup grace instant oats
- 1 1⁄4 Cups flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Whole ripe banana, mashed
- 2⁄3 Cup milk
- 1⁄4 Cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Grace Vegetable Oil
- 2 Medium eggs
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Measure and combine Grace Instant Oats, flour, baking powder and brown sugar in a bowl and set aside; crush the ripe banana.
- Combine milk, honey, Grace Vegetable Oil, eggs and mashed banana in a bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and fold in gently. Do not over mix.
- Fill greased muffin cups to 2/3's full.
- Bake at 220°C/425°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on a cooling rack.
A muffin is a quick bread baked in the shape of a cup cake.