Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Serves: 1 loaf
- 1⁄4 Pound (112 Grams) grace hello margarine
- 3⁄4 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Medium eggs
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Teaspoons (10 Millilitres) baking powder
- 1⁄8 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Large ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 Teaspoon lime juice (poured over ripe bananas)
- 1 Teaspoon (5 Millilitres) vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 Cup mixed nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup milk
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease and flour loaf pan.
- Cream Grace Hello Margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mix well between each addition of egg.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and add to the creamed mixture.
- Fold in mashed bananas and lime juice, vanilla extract, chopped mixed nuts and milk.
- Scrape mixture into prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.