Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 17 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 1 Pound (450 Grams) liver, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 1⁄2 Millilitres) white pepper/black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon (5 Millilitres) garlic powder
- 4 Tablespoons (60 Millilitres) Grace Vegetable Oil
- 1⁄4 Cup onions, cut into thin rings
- 1⁄2 Cup red sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 Cup green sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Pound (450 Grams) pak choi, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 Millilitres) grace fish and meat sauce
- 2 Tablespoons (30 Millilitres) sherry
- 1 Cup chicken broth*
- 3⁄4 Cup grace whole kernel corn
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Strip liver and cut in strips. Season with white pepper or black pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat Grace Vegetable Oil and fry liver until tender, remove from frying pan and set aside.
- Cut onions into thin rings, cut sweet peppers into strips and chop the pak choi.
- Add Grace Fish and Meat Sauce, onion and sherry to the frying pan. Pour in the chicken broth* and stir well.
- Add sweet peppers and pak choi to frying pan. Stir and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Add liver and Grace Whole Kernel Corn to vegetables and stir for a minute. Serve immediately.
A quick *chicken broth can be obtained by following preparation instructions on the Grace Cock Soup Mix packet. Strain and use.