Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10- 15 minutes
Country: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- 2 lbs chicken breast clean cut into bite sizes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 10 oz. bottle Guinness or (1 cup)
- 1 cup chicken broth
(or 2 chicken bouillon dissolve in 1 cup water)
- 1 onion diced
- 2 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. chili powder
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a large ziploc
bag, then add chicken and shake to coat.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet or wok fry,heat oil, then add chicken fry for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place on paper towel after fried.
- Reduce oii to approximately 2 tablespoon; add
onion and garlic saute for about 4 minutes.
- Add Guinness then reduce by half, then return
chicken to skillet along with broth paste and
- Let cook for 10-15 minutes.