Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons Grace Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 chicken breast, skinned, de-boned and cut into small pieces
- 2 Cups noodles
- 1⁄4 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons tamarind sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 Cup tofu, julienne
- 1 Tablespoon green onion, cut into slices
- 1 Cup cabbage, julienne
- 1⁄4 Cup peanuts
- 2 lime slices
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
Heat Grace Vegetable Oil and sauté garlic. Add egg, mixing well, then the chicken breast, noodles and water.
Continue stirring while adding tamarind sauce, oyster sauce, tofu, green onion, cabbage and peanuts.
Scrape into a container lined with fried egg. Invert and un-mould.
Make slits on the top, open, and then sprinkle on peanuts and chopped green onions.
Accompaniments: Vegetable salad and garnish with lime slices.