Spiced Dessert 0ranges
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
- 6 medium ripe sweet oranges
- 1/2 cup burgundy or other red wine
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Peel oranges carefully without breaking the outer skin.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into .25cm thickness; removing all white pith,
and seeds, arrange in a swallow attractive serving dish.
- In s small saucepan, combine all other listed ingredients and heat,
stirring without boiling until sugar is dissolved ; about five minutes.
- Pour mixture over orange slices and allow to cool. Chill thoroughly
prior to serving.
Back to Recipe List...
Recipe Section Home
| Add a Recipe
| Discuss Recipes & Cooking
| Request a Recipe
Previous Recipe |
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Proverb: No one-time fire make peas boil.
Meaning: Some things take a long time to be completed.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios