Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 500 gram salt beef
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 lb. (500 gram) pumpkin, sliced
- 2 large onions, cut into pegs
- 2 medium cooking tomatoes, quartered
- 2 stalks escallion, chopped
- Cut salted beef into cubes. Cut each potato length wise in four pieces,
slice pumpkins and onions into wedges, cut tomatoes in quarters and chop
- Wash salt beef then put to boil until partially cooked, empty in a
- Pack potatoes in a dish around the beef then pack a layer of pumpkin
- Arrange tomatoes, escallion and onions on top repeat layer if necessary.
If necessary, pour on boiling water.
- Cover tightly and cook over a slow flame until potatoes are tender.
Back to Recipe List...
Recipe Section Home
| Add a Recipe
| Discuss Recipes & Cooking
| Request a Recipe
Previous Recipe |
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Proverb: There is more in de motar dan de pestle.
Meaning: There is more to the issue than appears on the surface.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios